Navy Felt and Tan Leather
Felt is a natural breathing fibre and keeps the covered area cooler. THE 10 MINUTE BOX Felt Work Boots share the same great design as our neoprene Work Boots, and have a dense resistance to impact.
The felt fabric is ideal for sensitive skinned horses, and those working in warmer climates will appreciate its breathability and moisture absorption. THE 10 MINUTE BOX Felt Work Boots are also very popular as a paddock boot, to keep those individuals prone to extra curricular paddock activities from injury!
Features include -
- 9mm Breathable Felt – durable, impact dispersing yet still flexible. Available in white and navy.
- Natural Leather Strike Pad – available in black and tan.
- 2.5mm Vinyl Strike Pad – available in white, to match white felt.
- UV Resistant Stitching – essential for harsh Australian conditions.
- Marine Quality Velcro – necessary to resist moisture from mud & sweat.